This set of 15 Easter Picture-Word Cards includes bunny, Easter eggs, basket, lamb, duck, chick, carrot, chocolate, jelly beans, peeps, candy, decorate, grass, tulip, & egg hunt.
Also find more Easter activities here.
Find more word card sets in the Picture Word Cards collection.
How to use the word cards:
Here are some ways to use these picture-word cards.
- You can use the cards in a pocket chart in your writing center, on a word wall, or make a picture dictionary. You can also use the cards in Pre-K “Writer’s Workshop”. Place these cards on a table with some paper and markers, and offer it as an option for those children who are ready to copy words on their paper.
- Make picture dictionaries by punching a hole in the top left corner (punch hole dot provided). Then hook them together with a metal binder ring.
- You might also want to put them in the pocket chart during an Easter or Spring theme, then later hook them on a picture dictionary ring to add to a collection of thematic words through the year.
- You can use these cards to practice clapping or stomping the syllables in the words.
- Use the blank set to write words in other languages or other writing styles (e.g. D’Nealian), or use them for modeled writing activities.
Download the Easter Word Cards:
Note: This is a free printable, just click to download.