These Letter Sounds A-Z Printables are made in both Color & Blackline, and are meant to be versatile. You could use these in numerous activities.
A few ideas for using these:
- Print them on magnetic paper & cut them out for use on a magnetic board or cookie sheet.
- Print them & glue them onto die cut shapes or “Accents” from the teacher store.
- Use them to glue in ABC books.
- Glue them on giant cut out letters for display on a wall.
- Make your own letter sound bingo games.
- Make memory games.
- Print on adhesive paper to make stickers.
Add your own ideas & suggestions in the comments section below!